Join us — hop aboard the mediarithmics rocketship!
We are looking for experienced presales to help us build on top of the success we have had over the past years.
You will be tasked with signing new logos in the region in-line with our Ideal Client Profile and qualification criteria. You will be a key partner in the commercial team, working together as a unit to drive success from the top of the funnel through to the bottom, contributing to the sales nurturing process.
This role will report into the Regional Director South Europe.
- Deliver core pre-sales activities (Presentations, RFP Proposals, project scoping and qualification, demo meeting, integration plans, coordination with mediarithmics Professional Services teams)
- Become an expert on the data marketing ecosystem, providing clients with high value insights on how mediarithmics can work alongside their existing tech stack to deliver value
- Proactively contribute to overall sales / pre-sales content improvement, in the context of a growing start-up
- Contribute to marketing activities (events, videos, content writing…)
- Provide feedback to product teams and management regarding current and future functionalities of the platform
- Preferred Italy-based, secondly Spain (remote working possible but TBD # of days/week)
- Fully understand the marketing and advertising technology ecosystem, and always be up to speed and knowledgeable about the latest developments in the industry
- Ability to fact find, listen, tailor recommendations and sell
- Ability to jump from very operational activities, to top management client presentation (with required support !)
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and simplify them to future mediarithmics clients
- A charismatic individual with a desire to build and grow prospect relationships
- Deadline oriented / excellent time management skills / high attention to detail
- Self-management capabilities / autonomy
- Fluent English is a must-have; Ability to work in Italian or Spanish is mandatory too (Preferred italian, secondly Spanish)
- High quality Excel and PP skills
- Ability to travel abroad (from 10% up to 50% depending on the location)
Why should you join mediarithmics?
- Our competitors are the big web giants (Google, Salesforce, Oracle) and we continue to challenge and win business from them
- The platform is tech-driven and state-of-the-art (big-data, machine learning, real time processing, PaaS…)
- We are focus on the most advanced clients across Europe and have great success with them
- We are a scale up and have a flat management structure, making it possible to interact daily with management, including frequent contact point with CEO/founders
Why work with us?
- Depending on profile, attractive fixed + bonus depending on personal and collective objectives
- Partial remote working is part of our policy
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Access to personal development opportunities
- Electronic meal ticket
- Awesome culture with travel on regular basis
- Evolution towards sales or product teams
- Evolution to management position
mediarithmics is a next generation CDP, which provides the best of CDP, DMP and alliances capabilities (Cross-CDP). Its proprietary technology is able to work with any type of ID and onboard data from multiple sources with no compression or aggregation — providing its clients with a true 360 degree view of their customers.
Its SaaS platform enables the deployment of hundreds of data marketing use cases to boost audience monetisation, consumer engagement (acquisitions and retention of new subscribers), personalisation and more. By providing their large enterprise clients with a flexible, open and scalable tech backbone, mediarithmics is able to centralize their customer data across all teams including marketing, sales, CRM, data and analytics.
mediarithmics is connected to the wider Martech ecosystem, enabling real-time activation of data across all major platforms across display, social, email, marketing automation, push notification, SSPs and more.
Since 2015, mediarithmics powers some of the largest media companies, retailers and data-centric brands across Europe including TF1, Canal+ Group, Channel 4, Alliance Gravity, Havas Media, FNAC-Darty, Valiuz (data alliance of the Mulliez Group) and many more.