Join us — hop aboard the mediarithmics rocketship!
By working with mediarithmics, our customers engage in strategic projects that deeply affect their business. mediarithmics is committed to help its partners to reach their challenges quickly and durably by implementing our technologies and by using all their technical potential. It is thus key to accompany our customers on the technological aspects.
In this context of growth, we are strengthening our Support Team with a Technical Support Manager. He/She will:
- Maintain customer promises & satisfaction by keeping an excellent level of communication
- Collaborate with mediarithmics Customer Success and Professional Services teams to support mediarithmics’ customers in their usage of mediarithmics platform
- Ensure a first level of analysis of customer-facing issues. Collaborate with Professional Services and Engineering teams via our ticketing tool (currently Zendesk) to ensure qualification of complex customer-facing issues
- Ensure customer-facing issues are resolved in a timely and accurate manner by following their resolution by Engineering (via Jira) and Professional Services (via Monday) teams
- Ensure communication around resolution to customer-facing teams, or directly to customers
- Provide regular KPIs related to support (incident typology, affected clients, consideration and resolution delays etc.) in order to evaluate the quality of our services
- Communicate product feedback from customers to the Product & Engineering teams to improve mediarithmics platform. Participate to the improvement of our current documentations and assist with new product feature testing
- Allow the Support team to scale by improving the support process and by formalizing analysis guidelines for recurring incidents and public documentation
- Engineering or computer science background
- 3+ years previous experience in a similar demanding environment (consulting, technology company, start-up, digital department...), working with developers and customers
- Digital / Data Marketing Industry knowledge
- Strong affinity to technology and enough technical culture around web programming, REST APIs, database query languages (SQL) to perform a first technical analysis of incidents before involving developers for root cause anlaysis
- Excellent relationship skills, both with internal teams (customer success, developers…) and with clients
- Fluent in French and English. Italian and/or German are a plus.
Why work with us?
- World class product
- Competitive package + potential equity
- Flexible working (office / home based)
- Private Healthcare
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Access to personal development opportunities
- 25 days holiday
- Awesome culture with travel
You may not have ALL the experience required, however, you will certainly have the willingness to diversify your experience and become an even better marketing leader by working at one of the hottest startups in Europe.
Paris 8ème / France. Partial Remote working is ok. Even if you do not meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply!
mediarithmics is a next generation CDP, which provides the best of CDP, DMP and alliances capabilities. We are able to work with any type of ID and onboard data from any source with no compression or aggregation — providing their clients with a true 360 degree view of their customers.
This enables deployment 00s of data marketing use cases, across acquisition, monetisation, retention, personalisation and more. By providing their clients with a flexible, open and scalable tech backbone, they are able to customise the solution to their needs which can be leveraged across all teams including marketing, sales, CRM, data and analytics. We are connected to the wider Martech ecosystem, enabling real-time activation across all major platforms across display, social, email, marketing automation, push notification, SSPs and more.
mediarithmics was founded in 2015, and currently works with some of the most advanced clients across Europe including AutoScout24, Channel 4, Havas Media, Groupe Casino, Canal+, Gravity Alliance, Mulliez Group and many more.